Mission Statements:

Sending Flores exists to show the unconditional love of Christ to the world. We serve locally and globally and have a calling to be HIS hands and feet.
Velvet Hearts exists to show the unconditional love of Christ to women and men who work in the sex industry and to renew and reaffirm hope and a future to them.

Saturday, May 20, 2017

I AM Forgiven

One of the biggest doors for the enemy to come into your life is bitterness.  Bitterness through offense is a huge burden to carry.  When you're offended, seek the Lord and ask for wisdom.  Offer forgiveness to the other person and allow Holy Spirit though His power to heal your heart and soul.


I have walked through some very difficult times over the last 6 months.  My integrity, theology, and identity have all been attacked from several different sources/people.  It has been exhausting and also rewarding.  I have been crushed in spirit and the Lord has drawn so near to me.  It is amazing how He chases those that are brokenhearted.  I have witnessed it so dramatically the last few months it has been a struggle to put it into words. He has saved me………
Psalm 34:18

For those of you who know me I often try to make analogies of what I am feeling or trying to say.  I would compare what I have gone through to an abusive relationship, divorce, being beaten, and war, and even death.  Truth is that what has happened isn’t an analogy at all, but real life things that have caused me to look in the mirror and go before the Lord asking some really hard questions of myself and of Him.  I’m so thankful he can handle ALL my questions because I found some of them were too hard for me to bear. 
One thing I am so sure of is that I must forgive those who have: hurt me, called me names, put their hands up against me, denied me, rejected me, tossed me out, refused to hear me, refused to protect me turned a blind eye to harsh treatment, and so much more.  Situations and events run through my head like a record that was recorded of each things that happened and the enemy whispers to me all the reason why I should not even consider forgiveness.  But I know it is a commandment from God Matthew 6:14 If you forgive those who sin against you, your Heavenly Father will forgive you. 
So today I publicly say I forgive those who has sinned against me.  I am erasing the recording and rewriting those things where I was hurt.  I am choosing to see the good in the situation and how God has strengthened me in this season.  How I have so much more anointing now than before.  I long to be closer and more like you Jesus every day.  Little did I know that the places you would have me walk would be so difficult. 
Now I am moving forward to the healing process.  This week was a turning point for me.  It is a time of release and diving into a new thing.  The power from the resurrection of Jesus is alive and active in me.  In Greek that mighty power is called DYNAMIS. And it has the power to perform miracles.  I know that forgiveness is a miracle because somethings are impossible to forgive on our own.  But through His power all things are possible.  My soul has been so wounded, it has been like war.  In war, we do not have time to heal, we just slap on a Band-Aid and keep going.  But now I am being examined by the Great Physician and He is revealing to me broken bones and areas that need splinting.  I am healing.  It is a process, but it is good.  He is close and I am better today than I was yesterday.



No comments:

Post a Comment