Mission Statements:

Sending Flores exists to show the unconditional love of Christ to the world. We serve locally and globally and have a calling to be HIS hands and feet.
Velvet Hearts exists to show the unconditional love of Christ to women and men who work in the sex industry and to renew and reaffirm hope and a future to them.

Saturday, April 8, 2017

I AM

I am in awe at the goodness of our God.  He continue to show me great and mighty things that I did not know and honestly could not even imagine.  Building a non profit has been interesting and amazing.  On one hand it has been so easy.  I've seen the Father move in ways that are amazing and He has made this things so great.  We are welcomed every where we go, we look forward to Friday nights, but the girls, managers, house moms, and door guys also look forward to us coming.  And I know its about way more that the material gift we bring.  One dancer recently sent me a text thanking us for the gift and our time.  After a little conversation she said she did not know why but felt a "happiness and peace" when we are there and she really liked it.  Well I was so excited I told her that is because He is with us and comes with us into the club.  I wanted to jump up and down, but I was driving....... Relationships are being built and honest to goodness friendships are surfacing.  It's so so good.  On the other hand I've began to struggle with the promotion of this ministry.  The constant need for money and gifts and other things to keep this going.  I love to talk about what God is doing, but always stop short by just saying its great.  What I leave out is that it money to make it happen.  So I've been praying about a "promoter", someone who will be the person to promote Sending Flores Inc, and Velvet Hearts.  The perfect person has come along and she has been simply a life saver.  Her name is Morgan Loper and although I know she does not want (or need) recognition she absolutely deserves it.  She has not only come along side me to organize me and help me she has opened my eyes to opportunities for fundraising and spreading what I am doing to other churches and our community.  I am so excited about her help and how much she has to offer.   Shout out to Him who created this ministry and continues to manage it so well. 

As I begin to open my mind to promotion and all that brings I am so excited I have been invited to be a part of the I Am Conference on April 22, 2017.  I will have a table there and will be able to make awesome connections with women from all over Parker County.  I cannot wait to meet and chat with each person who comes my way.  I have been reminded of dreams and visions I've had and I am just in awe at how these things are bring revealed.  I look forward to speaking at events and breakfast chats, whatever doors He opens.

Thanks so much for being a part.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5x32LP4Qeo
  

No comments:

Post a Comment